Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rubbermaid Configurations 3-to-6-Foot Deluxe Custom Closet Kit

Rubbermaid Configurations 3-to-6-Foot Deluxe Custom Closet Kit
I bought this, but it sat in a box for over 4 months because I was scared of the setup. A friend finally forced me into just doing it, and it took less than an hour for the whole deal. It was so quick that I can't believe I let it sit in a box.

A level (the tube with the bubble) proved very useful.

Anyway, it's sturdy, set up so easily, and I love the bars that let you slide hangers all the way across.

It's also nice looking. If you don't need a formal look, you could isntall this directly on an exposed wall for a sort-of utilitarian look. That's actually what I did, and as long as the clothing is neatly hung, it actually looks great.

No complaints whatsoever.

Product Description

Rubbermaid 3H88 Configurations 3-to-6-Foot Deluxe Custom Closet Kit, Titanium

Rubbermaid Configurations 3-to-6-Foot Deluxe Custom Closet Kit


Features

  • Expandable wardrobe organizer kit for closets 3-to-6-feet in length
  • Includes shelves, expandable single- and double-hang rods with 10-inch hang space
  • All mounting hardware included for easy installation
  • Shelves and hanging rods are adjustable
  • Satin-nickel and chrome finish won't snag or rust

No comments:

Post a Comment