
I was a bit skeptical after reading some of the other reviews, but I don't find the unit either "weak or skimpy" in construction. It isn't designed to hold multiple pounds of canned goods or anything, it is for lighter weight items that take up space in your cupboard, like noodles, split peas, boxed dinners, and yes; even Ramen noodles (I still like the dang things even if I am in my 60s).
With those out of your cupboard, there is room in there for the "heavy" stuff, which is where it should be really. In an apartment like mine there is a small pantry (four shelves) in addition to the normal cupboards in the kitchen, but I have to use the little pantry for both extra grocery items and all my towels and linens, paper goods, first aid stuff and laundry supplies.
As to those who had difficulty attaching the unit to the door, I can only assume you used a power screw driver or something. I drilled out small pilot holes, and very carefully attached the wood screws by hand taking care not to "strip" the thin holes in the wood. No biggie, and it is anchored quite nicely.
I gave the unit a five star rating since it does what it says it will, and if the new owner takes a bit of time to "puzzle out" the problems others had, it fulfills its design for creating a bit more "extra" shelf space in small apartments and such.
Clint.
With those out of your cupboard, there is room in there for the "heavy" stuff, which is where it should be really. In an apartment like mine there is a small pantry (four shelves) in addition to the normal cupboards in the kitchen, but I have to use the little pantry for both extra grocery items and all my towels and linens, paper goods, first aid stuff and laundry supplies.
As to those who had difficulty attaching the unit to the door, I can only assume you used a power screw driver or something. I drilled out small pilot holes, and very carefully attached the wood screws by hand taking care not to "strip" the thin holes in the wood. No biggie, and it is anchored quite nicely.
I gave the unit a five star rating since it does what it says it will, and if the new owner takes a bit of time to "puzzle out" the problems others had, it fulfills its design for creating a bit more "extra" shelf space in small apartments and such.
Clint.
Product Description
This Deluxe storage system is an extremely versatile shelving system that can help create storage space virtually anywhere. It can be wall mounted or attached to a door. The detachable shelved can be re-arranged to maximize space and efficiency. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally, increasing it versatility.

Features
- Versatile back of door or wall mount system
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally
- Adjustable organizers can be positioned anywhere along the tracks to desired position
- Sturdy PE coated steel construction
No comments:
Post a Comment