Monday, March 18, 2013

Honey-Can-Do HNG-01816 Chrome Adjustable Hanging Closet Rod

Honey-Can-Do HNG-01816 Chrome Adjustable Hanging Closet Rod
I just love this hanging organizer I gave it ****** 6 stars!. We are happy with this hanging closet rods. This is sturdy too and my kids are pretty rough too. Yes, like most people I read the reviews. You will not be wasting your money! Check the box inside to make sure you got everything out, we thought we had missing accessories but it was inside the box! I bought 2 the kids hanging closet rods. I put put jeans folded in half on a hanger or you can put shorts and skirts. Your can make room and hang your kids jeans next to rod on pants hanger. My kids are 11 and 13 and I will be buying another one for my 16 year old. I made my 16 year old put this together for me, she had no problems. You are not wasting your money:) Promise. I will be ordering maybe another 2 for the 16 year old. Happy customer :)

I have added a tons of clothes to the lower part. They have not crushed either.

Product Description

Honey-Can-Do HNG-01816 Chrome Adjustable Hanging Closet Rod. Double your hanging space in an instant with this adjustable hanging closet rod. No tools or permanent installation required, simply adjust the hanging height to your preference and hook this rod on to your current closet bar. Notches in the vertical bars make it simple to get a level hanging surface. The horizontal bar provides up to an ample 38" wide of additional space. A great solution for every closet

Honey-Can-Do HNG-01816 Chrome Adjustable Hanging Closet Rod


Features

  • Sturdy steel, chrome plated
  • 38-inch wide bar adds an extra layer to your closet
  • No tools or permanent installation required
  • adjust the hanging height to your preference and hook this rod to your closet bar
  • Notches in the vertical bars make it simple to get a level hanging surface

No comments:

Post a Comment