
This is a great starter set for a nursery closet. The hangers are perfect for little onesies - I love the velvet coating to keep the little outfits from slipping off. The boxes and closet insert are also helpful for storing pants, socks, hats, etc. For the price, it's a good start to making an adult closet useful for baby items. I have ordered more baby hangers to supplement this, but I'm happy with my purchase!
Product Description
The 48-Piece Nursery Storage Set is a great way to jump start your nursery closet. This super starter kit includes everything you need to get organized, leaving more time for baby.

Features
- 100% polypropylene; 80% polypropylene; 10% cardboard; 10% metal
- 30 slim-design, flocked-velvet hangers
- 12 closet dividers to organize and divide clothes
- 6-shelf organizer hangs in closet for easy-access storage space
- 3 small storage bins for holding small items
- 2 large storage bins for storing larger items
No comments:
Post a Comment