
I recently purchased these storage drawers on sale in color white because I need something to improve the organization of my closet. This simple product was exactly what I was looking for...great quality, sturdy and large enough to store several items (shorts and shirts in my case). I also appreciate the fact that these easily stack on top of one another and improve overall presentation. I also have similar drawers from Ikea, but I think that the Honey-Can-Do are of superior quality as they are more sturdy. I highly recommend this product, in fact, I just ordered a few more of these to help me organize a different space.
Product Description
Honey-Can-Do SFT-01241 Drawers For Hanging Organizer, 2-Pack, White. Durable polyester construction. Limited lifetime warranty. Item dimensions: 12x12x6-inch. Great way to organize for under the bed or in the closet. Instantly creates organized space for books, socks, garments, ties, and other accessories. Features a convenient fabric pull handle.

Features
- Durable polyester construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Item dimensions: 12x12x6 inches
- Great way to organize for under the bed or in the closet
- Instantly creates organized space for books, socks, garments, ties, and other accessories
No comments:
Post a Comment