
I was looking for a necklace holder and finally decided to order this tie/belt rack. It is a great space saver and quality is great too. It is mounted to the wall easily (comes with the screws etc.) Can hang bracelets, rings, and all the extra long necklaces I have!!! I am so happy with this. Now I can see all my jewelry on it except my earrings (they are just in a small tray). The price is unbeatable. I highly recommend this item. I got it from Amazon and the shipping was quick.
Product Description
White with black tips, easy to install, all installation hardware included. Tie and belt rack with rubber coated tips to protect delicate items. Mounts on door or wall. 7'' H. x 15'' W. x 3 1 2'' D.

Features
- Wall-mount tie and belt rack; integrates with ClosetMaid organizers
- Wire design with epoxy finish prevents snags
- Steel construction for optimal support and long life
- Tie & Belt Rack
No comments:
Post a Comment