Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Closet Shoe Caddy

My Closet Shoe Caddy
I thought the quality of the product was excellent. It is the perfect size for children's shoes and it's very sturdy. Unfortunately the day after I received mine in the mail I walked into Target and there were children's shoe bins for $1 which was A LOT less than I paid for these. I wanted to return the ones I had purchased but after paying over $10 in shipping to receive the product, I would have had to pay another $10+ to return in, which just wasn't cost efficient. I guess that's the price you pay for online shopping.

Product Description

My Closet Shoe Caddy NATURAL Includes five 8"D x 6"W x 6"H cubbies Unit measures 8"D x 6"W x 31"H Velcro(R) hanger wraps around your existing closet rod

My Closet Shoe Caddy


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment