Saturday, March 16, 2013

InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder, Chrome

InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder, Chrome
This chrome scarf holder looks nice and stylish, but its a total waste of money. I put two scarves on it when I got it and both scarves are now ruined from being snagged. What you don't see in the picture are little wires that hold the rings together that are not smoothe...and also in between the rings when pulling the scarf thru the material gets caught. Not only am I disappointed but I now have snags in a couple really expensive scarves. What a bummer. I now use it to hold a couple purses. I ended up getting a not so pretty white plastic one and am much happier with it.

Product Description

Eighteen compartments for scarf storage allows you and all your guests to hang their scarves, ties, and other clothing accessories. Durable steel wire has a polished chrome finish. Hook allows for hanging, with no hanging hardware needed.

InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder, Chrome


Features

  • Holds scarves, ties, and more clothing accessories
  • Polished chrome finish
  • 18 storage compartments
  • No hanging hardware required

No comments:

Post a Comment