Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ClosetMaid 784 Closet Fabric Drawer

ClosetMaid 784 Closet Fabric Drawer
I recently purchased two of the Closetmaid 9 Cube Organizers, in Black, shown here:ClosetMaid Cubeicals Cubeicals 9 Cube Organizer Black Ash.

I filled both shelf units with these cloth cubes (fabric drawers), in brown and tan, and I LOVE them! They look wonderful. I can store a lot of "clutter" in an attractive and practical way.

These fabric drawers come flattened in plastic. All you need to do is open the packaging, open the cube, and push the bottom section into place - and you're done!

My only complaint, and it's a small one, is I wish these drawers had handles on both sides. There is only one handle on each drawer. Two handles would make it easier to move, especially when you've filled it with your things!

We put our shelves and fabric drawers in our living room. But several of my friends have these as well, and I've noticed that they are very kid-friendly. So I think these would also be great in a kids room, or even a closet.

If you like your "clutter" to be out of sight, or if you live in a small space and need more storage, or if you have kids, or if you're looking for a way to organize your closet, I can't recommend these enough!

Product Description

Perfect for organizing and cutting down on clutter, these Fabric Drawer for Stackable Cubeicals add fun and functionality to your cube organizer! These fabric drawers easily side in and pull out of cube shelves thanks to their sewn in handle! Durable, eye-catching and easy to use, these Fabric Drawers are a terrific choice! These Fabric Drawers have been specially designed to fit perfectly with their Storage Cube counterparts -- together they form an unbeatable combination of color, organization, and style. View "Other Info" tab to see how great they look together!

ClosetMaid 784 Closet Fabric Drawer


Features

  • 100% Polypropylene
  • Suggest use with Cubeicals Storage Organizers
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Inside Dimensions: 11 in. H x 10.25 in. W x 10.25 in. D
  • Material: Nonwoven polypropylene

No comments:

Post a Comment