
I was really disappointed with this. Like others, it is cream with black trim. I specifically ordered the darker one because the cream would have shown lots of wear from dirt, etc.
It had a strong odor - recommend letting it air out for several days. It was almost overpowering when opening the package.
However, I thought I would give it a try nonetheless. I didn't find it was substantial enough for my shoes. For the record, I wear primarily 3-4 inch heels and a good portion of them are platforms, so they are a bit heavier. I cannot imagine it would be good for men's shoes either - since they are larger and heavier.
The velcro was sturdy. My closet is constructed of the coated metal layout - had concerns about the velcro not fitting/working around a non-round bar but it attached perfectly fine.
It didn't work for my needs, but perhaps my feedback will help you determine if it will work for you.
It had a strong odor - recommend letting it air out for several days. It was almost overpowering when opening the package.
However, I thought I would give it a try nonetheless. I didn't find it was substantial enough for my shoes. For the record, I wear primarily 3-4 inch heels and a good portion of them are platforms, so they are a bit heavier. I cannot imagine it would be good for men's shoes either - since they are larger and heavier.
The velcro was sturdy. My closet is constructed of the coated metal layout - had concerns about the velcro not fitting/working around a non-round bar but it attached perfectly fine.
It didn't work for my needs, but perhaps my feedback will help you determine if it will work for you.
Product Description
The Kennedy Home Collection 5168 16-Pocket Hanging Shoe/Purse Organizer is perfect for the shoe or purse collector or both. Can hold up to 16 pairs of shoes or smaller size purses. Made of breathable materials your valuables will stay out of the way and fresh

Features
- Easily hangs on closet rod with Velcro hold ups
- Breathable fabric keeps your valuable items organized and fresh
- Black and cream gives that ultra clean look to accent any decor
- Product comes in multiple colors--black with cream trim, or cream with black trim
No comments:
Post a Comment