
OK, the size dimensions of the compartments are missing from this product description, so I based my decision to purchase this on other reviews. It didn't hold most of my handbags. The compartments are much too small. I didnt' expect it to hold my summer basket purse, but I did expect it to hold my Coach Leather Purses. It will hold anything canvas since you can smoosh them in, but I don't really like doing that. I didn't hassle with returning the product - I can fit all of my small purses - and I use it for organizing my scarves, nylons, mittens, and cold weather stuff. I actually like it for that purpose, but I still don't have a place for 1/2 of my handbags.
Product Description
Gain extra storage with this handbag organizer with 10 compartments to fits up to 8 x 14 purses. This organizer only takes 14 of space on the closet rod and with 30 in length, will fit in many double hang areas in the closet. Made of nat. canvas.

Features
- 10 compartments each sized: 4 compartments 6"w x 14"d x 7"h
- 6 side pockets 14"d x 11.5"h
- Holds 8" x 14" size purse
- Made of natural canvas material
No comments:
Post a Comment