
1. the mesh on both the hamper and laundry bag are a little more thin than I hoped. -1
2. together they easily hold a month worth of clothes. I think I do laundry less than ANY of my friends so this shouldn't be a problem for equally lazy people. +2
3. I only own like 3 pairs of shoes including sandals, but my roomy thought of a rad drinking game with the door hanging shoe holder thing because beers fit in it JUST AS WELL :) +1
4. The containers are definitely more helpful than i expected them to be! When I first saw them, they looked like they would add to my clutter. But then i realized how much crap i have around with no place to go... these bins are now full! :) +2
5. When I got this, the WHITE one was on sale, not the blue one!?!? I like blue but honestly who really cares about color +-0
2. together they easily hold a month worth of clothes. I think I do laundry less than ANY of my friends so this shouldn't be a problem for equally lazy people. +2
3. I only own like 3 pairs of shoes including sandals, but my roomy thought of a rad drinking game with the door hanging shoe holder thing because beers fit in it JUST AS WELL :) +1
4. The containers are definitely more helpful than i expected them to be! When I first saw them, they looked like they would add to my clutter. But then i realized how much crap i have around with no place to go... these bins are now full! :) +2
5. When I got this, the WHITE one was on sale, not the blue one!?!? I like blue but honestly who really cares about color +-0
Product Description
Honey-Can-Do has invested the time and resources to listen to purchasers of home storage and organization products. Consumers want stylish, high-quality home storage solutions at an affordable price. Our products answer their needs. Trend-driven designs and colors coupled with exceptional quality put us in a whole new category. Honey-Can-Do storage products inspire consumers to invest in the concept of organizing their homes. 15x15x5. - 1OTD 12 pair shoe rack. - 1 White mesh laundry baga. - 1 Medium mesh pop-up hamper. - 2 sets of storage drawers. - 1 8 shelf hanging organizer.

Features
- Eight piece kit solves your organizing problems
- Shoe rack keeps shoes organized and out of sight
- Eight-shelf organizer comes with four storage drawers
- Clothing hamper and laundry bag are perfect to organize laundry trips
- Limited lifetime warranty
No comments:
Post a Comment